Thursday 18 April 2024

Situations, whether they are good or bad, always teach us which way to go next.

 


✅During interviews with writers, I ask them "What do you do when you don't want to write anymore? Where do you get your inspiration?" It is basically taken from travel and life situations. I asked myself this question. I am not an exception, I also draw from travels and write life stories of both myself and other people, I learn. I had a leg injury last year. For three days, I cried in pain and despair, and on the fourth, I retaliated and bought a style course at the British College. I had a lot of time and I used it very productively. I finally graduated from this college and have a new major. Don't give up, find a way out of different situations. Situations, whether they are good or bad, always teach us which way to go next.
✅Per interviu su rašytojai aš klausiu jų "Ką Jūs darote kai nebelieka noro rašyti? Kur gaunate įkvėpimo?" Pagrinde semiasi iš kelionių ir gyvenimo situacijų . Uždaviau ir sau šį klausimą. Aš ne išimtis irgi semiuosi iš kelionių ir rašau gyvenimiškas istorijas tiek savo, tiek kitų žmonių, mokausi. Praeitais metais atsitiko man kojos trauma. Tris dienas, verkiau iš skausmo ir nevilties o ketvirtą atsipeikėjau ir nusipirkau Stiliaus kursus Britų koledže. Laiko turėjau daug ir išnaudojau labai produktyviai. Pagaliau baigiau šį koledžą ir turiu naują specialybę. Nepasiduokite, raskite išeiti iš įvairių situacijų. Situacijos ar jos geros, ar jos blogos visada pamoko mus kuria linkme eiti toliau.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book festival in London and Paris 2024

  T arptautinė knygų paroda 2024. Paryžius, Londonas Book festival 2024 in London and Paris.