Friday 4 August 2023

It’s more than enough . Neringa Ablingyte


It’s more than enough 

One year 

Not to breathe,

By counting each step 

From your doors 

To my doors.

It’s more than enough,

When your post code is changed,

From smile to the grief,

From inn to outdoors.

It’s more than enough,

To fall into pieces, 

By trying to live and forget, 

To look into the window,

Where rain tells me the stories, 

About the  sound of regret.

About the light of the heart,

Who shines  despite of the dark,

About the hope,

To catch up with life, 

One year - is more than enough.


**************

I am just pretending

That I am beautiful. 


Picking clothes

To cover my scars, training my body

To cover my fears. 


Would you love me

Naked, blind, deaf, bold, when my body's time

Has expired. 


I am 

Just  soul

In your hands

And tear In your eyes 


I am just pretending

That I am beautiful. 

The real beauty that God gave me is  invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vincentas van Gogas ir Naujieji kinų metai. II dalis

  II dalis    Anksti ryte į namus atvažiuoja automobilių meistras ir pakeičia stabdžių kaladėles. Dabar galėsiu stabdyti drąsiai. Po pie...